How to use your hat
Installing BE-Link to your helmet
How to Remove Your Speaker System
- Press the ‘play/pause’ button once to answer a call or to hang up
- Press the ‘play/pause’ button twice to redial the last dialed number in your phone’s call log.
- Press the ‘play/pause’ button once to play or pause the music
- Press the “-” button once to skip to the previous song.
- Press the “+” button once to skip to the next song.
- Long press the “+” button to increase the volume. You will hear a tone to Indicate that the device has reached maximum volume levels.
- Long press the “-” button to decrease the volume. You will hear nothing to indicate that the device has reached minimum volume levels.
Battery Power Broadcast
In the Bluetooth connected mode, press “play/pause” and “-” buttons together, below four battery levels may be broadcast
1）battery half full 2）battery near empty 3）battery near full 4）battery full
Low Power Indicate
When power is low,you will hear “battery is near empty, time to recharge”
When no pair or unsuccessful pair, Gen3.0 will turn off automatically after 10 minutes.
How to reject an incoming call
When the call is incoming, hold the 'play/pause' button for several seconds refuse to answer the phone)
Click Here to Download the User Manual
GEN 1 and 2